Thursday, May 6, 2010

4 months old

Gil is already four months old (and 6 days). I wish I could just freeze time. He is getting so big...Please stop! I soooo love the baby stage.

  • Gil found his fingers!
  • He loves it when people get close to him and talk in his face. He becomes ALL SMILES.
  • Gil is still sleeping through the night. I am so thankful for this. I am a much nicer mom when I get my sleep.
  • He has found his voice. He likes to talk(coo) to us. He coos just seconds before he falls asleep, as if he is trying to resist it.
  • It is so much fun to listen to Gil giggle when we tickle under his chin. It is one of the highlights of my day.
  • His neck is getting stronger, but not strong enough for his bumbo chair yet.
  • Gil knows when I am fixing dinner. This seems to always be his fussy time.
  • His hair is getting even longer. I get so many coments about how much hair he has. So cute!

I love my Li'l Gil

Credits to Malori. She is my photographer.

3 comments:

Aspen said...

Gil is my little smily face. When ever I say "Hey Gil" or "Hi Gilby he will smile. he also loves to coo.Every day he tells me about um..um ...his...a..day!!!

Jueneta said...

Definitely freeze time. By the time we finally have another one he will be in kindergarten.

Janae said...

Oh. . . he is so cute.