Monday, May 5, 2008

Malori's Fieldtrip at Wheeler Farm



Malori had a field trip with her preschool class at Wheeler Farm today. The girls had so much fun. We walked around and saw the animals. Malori and Ella loved the baby ducks. Ella didn't want to leave them. We also rode the wagon ride and had a picnic. It couldn't have been a nicer day. It had to have been in the mid 70's. I was stressing a little because I forgot to bring sunscreen . It has been such a long winter that I didn't even think about it until we were at the Farm and I was wishing we had it. It was a definitely a beautiful day!

4 comments:

Holly said...

What a fun field trip!

KristiBT said...

okay...it's been a month now - time to update! Are your kids out of school now? What is going on with the Jones family?

Holly said...

I get the idea you are not really into blogging! hmmm... I wonder what makes me think that? Did you have a nice time at the temple and dinner? I feel much better now that I have slept all afternoon and evening. I feel bad I missed getting together with you.

Linsey Farley Jameson said...

Found ya!! Now go update :)