Ella is 15 1/2 months old and up until Saturday she had no desire to walk. Just out of the blue she decided to take a few steps. She had been at her cousin Kasen's house all day long. Kasen is 7 weeks younger, but has been walking for 4 months now. So I am sure that Ella had just been watching Kasen and decided to give it a try. "If he can do it, so can I." Thank goodness for camera cell phones. I am actually not in any hurry to get her to walk, but now that the weather is changing we like to be outside more. It sure would save the knees in her pants. Yeah Ella!!
{ Parker's Senior Pictures }
8 years ago
4 comments:
Yeah Ella! What a big girl - I'm glad you got that on film!
Great walking Ella! Now it will be easier for you to keep up the big kids and run from your Mom and Dad!
Ya Ella!!
Way to go Ella; now you can go roaming the halls with Gabrielle at church.
Post a Comment