Malori is my "WILD" flower. She is vibrant and full of energy. If only I could have half of her energy. The rule at our house is... No candy for Malori. She doesn't need that extra sugar. There are many different varieties of wild flowers. Like so, Malori has a very fun and exciting personality. Plan on having a good laugh when Malori is around. I'd "pick" Malori any day.
{ Parker's Senior Pictures }
8 years ago
5 comments:
What beautiful flowers! I'd pick them, too. I love the theme of your blog.
It is about stinkin time!! That was so clever on how you named each kid a different flower. They are oh so cute!!
I really love your flower theme. I can help you make a page header anytime to go with it. I wish I could make my blog pink but it didn't match my picture. You have such cute kids. I enjoy watching them in Primary.
yea! yea! I'm so happy to see you!
I snuck on your blog from Marci's. I can't believe how your garden has grown! You have such beautiful kids. I am excited to see watch what goes on in the Jones family.
Post a Comment