Seriously?? I think every mother has to experience this at least once. Last night just before bed Malori came running into my room with a lock of blonde hair. "Mom, look what I found on the ground." The lock of beautiful blonde hair could only be little Ella's. When I confronted Ella she said, "But...but...but...but...I wanted to get my ponytail out." Thank goodness that it was only cut by her neck and chin, giving her a section of longer bangs. (It is really not that noticable.) A good learning experience for her though. It was just yesterday that I said out loud, "Ella's hair is getting long, she needs to get a hair cut." I wasn't meaning for her to do it though.
3 comments:
At least it is not noticeable. I think she realized that she could look quite funny because Gabrielle has for the last 3 months with her cut hair.
Oh my goodness, sweat little ella did something cute and innocent. It could never be viewed naughty when my sweat little ella did it.
Why is it every little girl needs to do that?! Well, at least it's not too noticeable. But that girl will always be cute no matter what!
Post a Comment