I don't think Aspen has noticed, but I have been watching her closely these last few weeks. She has a big heart, especially when it comes to her little sisters. She is very good to them and makes sure that they are safe and happy. I can count on her to help her sisters. One day Aspen helped
Malori do her chores. She helped her clean her room, clean the toy room and unload the dish washer, just so that
Malori could go outside to play. Aspen helps
Malori with her homework.
Malori gets kindergarten homework that she is suppose to do a few things each week.
One day the 2 of them sat down and did almost the whole month of homework because they were having too much fun. Tonight they worked on Mal's farm animal report that was due 2 days ago. (bad mom!) Aspen is 'talking up' the day that we move her and
Malori back in together to share a room. (That could be because she wants a bunk bed.) Aspen has been a great friend to her sister.
One morning before school, Aspen and Malori got together and decided that they wanted to look like each other. They both had curls in their hair so they both put one clip in on the side. They then looked in their closets for outfits that matched. It had only been a few minutes when the both came out looking exactly like sisters. They were so excited to go to school like that. They were both giggling. I couldn't resist taking a picture.
This morning for St. Patricks Day they were so excited to dress in green. Aspen and Malori both had their outfits picked out the night before. They talked about how they should both wear their hair. Aspen was there to help both Malori and Ella get ready for the BIG GREEN day!
Aspen- Thanks for all your help. I couldn't do it without you. You are a wonderful friend to me too. I love you! Mom
4 comments:
Oh how aunt Amy loves your girls too. We are blessed to have our older daughters though aren't we! thanks for sharing pictures of their daily stuff I miss them so it is fun to see how they change. love ya amy
How sweet. I'm glad that my girls have sisters too!
What a sweet post. Aspen, what a nice girl you are!!! Sisters are so great. I would have one more if I knew Ruby would get a sister!
That was really sweet. She is always so fun at babysitting as well for the kids.
Post a Comment